Autumn/Winter Blush Favourites | Natural Collection, Une and more!


I love blusher and love the berry and neutral tones for Autumn so these are my faves and they are all drugstore!!!
  
1. Soap and Glory Cheekmate
This gives a gorgeous berry flush to the cheeks and lasts for ages on the skin. However, it does stain the fingers after application!

2. UNE Breezy Cheeks Blush in B03
I've heard all the raves from jessicabeautician.blogspot.co.uk and have been hunting for this for ages. Found on Fragrance Direct, purchased and I am in love! This is so easy to blend and makes my cheeks look naturally flushed.

3. e.l.f mineral blush in joy
This is a gorgeous natural colour that adds a mauve tint to the apples and is perfect for everyday.
4. Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Sugar Plum
The most brown natural blush I own which is perfect for sculpting the face and adding a slight warmth.

5. e.l.f studio blush in blushing rose
A very pink toned berry with lots of gold shimmer - it's a lovely 'I've been out in the snow' shade!

6. e.l.f studio blush in berry merry
Very similar to the other, but a little more mauve and cooler but you really only need one of these!

What are your fave A/W blushes?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.