The Liebster Award!

 

Hi everyone, big news: the fabulous Jemma from Tea and Lipsticks nominated me so thank you sooo much I really appreciate it! I always love reading blogs with less followers and sometimes they can be so much better than some highly followed blogs and have been blogging for a lot longer! This is such an amazing way to recognise bloggers who have under 200 followers but have really great blogs! *rambly*


So here are the rules:
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
Nominate blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers
No tag backs


My 11 Facts

  1. I am incredibly clumsy - I fall up stairs (not down)
  2. I have no idea what I want to do at uni... or what I want to do at all, really
  3. Contradicting my last fact but when I grow up I want to be Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup - I love her!
  4.  I loove maths - a real mathlete + geek!
  5.  I am approaching my GCSEs and know what subjects I'm definately dropping but not what I want to keep.
  6. I have really bad eczema on one of my fingers but no where else (anyone know how to treat it?)
  7. I really want a dog but my mother will not allow for pets
  8. I am subscribed to over 130 blogs via bloglovin
  9. I had braces for 2 years but got them off recently leaving me with pretty good teeth :)
  10. I would love to chuck out my entire wardrobe and start from scratch but that would be impossible
  11. Whenever anyone is chucking out a handbag I take it as I think I'll use it but never do and therefore have a wardrobe full of second-hand handbags

11 Questions from Jemma


1. What's your dream job? I'd love to be a mathmatician *super geek* but I'd love to work for a makeup line in a marketing position.

2. Why did you start blogging? I loved reading blogs and always loved makeup so after my 13th birthday I started a little beauty blog and never looked back.

3. What's your favourite blog post to write? I love writing reviews on products I truely love that no one else has mentioned - I feel like I'm in on a secret!

4. Hair brush or foundation? Foundation - I hardly ever brush my hair as it's not particularly tangly but no foundation - horror!

5. If you could only wear one hairstyle for a year, what would it be? Well, I pretty much rock a high ponytail every day so that would be it!

6. One blogger you'd love to meet? If you haven't guessed from my 11 facts, ViviannaDoesMakeup!
7. Do you speak any other languages? I speak Spanish, some Italian, some French and some Japanese.

8. When did you last have your hair cut? About 3 months ago! Terrible but true!

9. Who's your style icon? I love what is featured on AtlanticPacific and base some outfits on her.

10. You walk into Boots, where do you head first? Advantage Card Kiosk - buy what I have coupons for!

11. What's your natural hair like? My natural hair is very blonde, very thick and normal in the oily/dry sense.
 
My Questions for my nominees
  1. What is your favourite underdog product - something that you don't hear other bloggers talk about?
  2. Do you organise your blog posts?
  3. Who inspires you to keep blogging?
  4. When did you start to read blogs/watch youtube?
  5. Where do you write your blog posts?
  6. Where is your favourite place to find beauty bargains?
  7. If you could only have haircare, skincare or makeup which would you choose?
  8. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
  9. What is your most played song?
  10. If you could only wear one nail polish for the rest of you life, which would you pick?
  11. How many times check your fave blogs a day?
 
I nominate
 
 
 



Hope you enjoyed this post! Would love for you to answer these questions too in a comment!

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.