Quick & Easy 5 Product Face


My face doesn't feature on here often but I had to share my go-to makeup look from the last few weeks - a 5 product face.

My base is the Revlon BB Cream - I love the finish of it but it doesn't last on my dry skin for very long so I only wear it for shorter trips out. To cover my dark circles and highlight my face I used the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer - it gives a really glowy finish and makes my skin look fab (even if I do say so myself!). For my brows I used the Maybelline Brow Mascara that sculpts and holds them in place. I can't go without my mascara and I use the L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof *discontinued, sob*. Last, for my cheeks and lips I used the Max Factor Cream Blush in Soft Pink.

Hope you like this really natural look - 100% high street makeup that is all amazing!

What are your favourite no-makeup makeup products?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.