Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Blond Review | The New Thing

 I was so excited to try this as soon as I heard of its release. I was intrigued when the Pixiwoo sisters used the product similar fron diegodalllapalma and wanted to give a more natural but still defined brow look a go for back to school.


The wand is a little weird - it's normal til bam! A giant bristly ball on the end! I was scared at first but it is really easy and not clumpy at all on application. The colour is perfect and it leaves me with subtly defined eyebrows. This product is perfect i you have okay looking eyebrows but want a little more grooming that clear mascara - a winner for me!

£4.99 from Boots and Superdrug

What brow products do you use?

 Love, Lizzie x

2 comments

  1. I am definatly going to be picking this up - I love the look of the wand!
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks weird at first but is so easy to use! L X

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.