Back To School | Strict School-Appropriate Makeup Products for No-Makeup Makeup


My school is very clear on rules when it comes to makeup - there is to be none of it! However, how do they know it's there when the makeup is undetectable - secret makeup!

Before I begin with my makeup, whether it be a weekday or weekend, I prep with an SPF as it protects against sun damage - one that doesn't break me out is the Avon SPF 50. On a good skin day I'll just use concealer under my eyes and on blemishes but on a day where my skin is acting up I use a bb cream (not pictured) - my favourite is the Witch BB Cream as it helps to heal acne with witch hazel and looks really natural. A good concealer to follow up with that works well under the eyes and on blemishes is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer; it comes in a good shade range too! Setting with a powder is important if you want you makeup to last - make sure you touch up throughout the day if you have oily skin. I don't feel like my face is complete without bronzer so I add a very small amount over my cheeks, jawline and forhead. A blush warms up the complexion and the Natural Collection blushes are affordable and matte - shimmery cheeks are not the most natural!

For eyes I forget about eyeshadow and just curl my lashes and apply a smudge proof mascara to the base of my lashes and use a spoolie to blend it up. This looks clump free but still defines my non-existent lashes. If I've been up all night revising, I like to brighten my eyes with a nude eyeliner in my waterline. To tame my brows I have been enjoying this tinted brow gel from Maybelline. Then to finish the look I like tinted lip balms such as baby lips.

Hope this helps you if you have a school as strict as mine or if you just like no-makeup makeup!
What are your favourite school-appropriate makeup bits?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.