Wishlist #3 | August 2013


indeed labs sampler set £12.99 (boots)

seche vite top coat £5.85 (amazon)

 Knitted Angora Cable Cardi £48.00 (topshop)

4 drawer storage tower £17.93 (homebase)

bourjois rouge edition shine lipstick (boots)



I really want to try hydraluron and other things from this brand so though it best to test with this 3 part kit - is it just an online thing as I can't find the set instore. After hearing raves about seche vite I hope it lives up to the hype! I really want a big slouchy cardi for winter and this one seems appropriate - anyone seen someting similar but cheaper? Bathroom storage for my everygrowing collection of skin, body and hair care is needed. I'm not a big bourjois lover but these lipsticks have been swatched and are needed!



Love, Lizzie x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.