Mini Primark Haul #6 | New Into Primark September 2013

 I was a bit disappointed by the new stuff in Primark - I'll have to go back when I have more time but there wasn't a lot of new bits. I did manage to find a few gems though.


 First up are some hair bits - some mini clips and 40 bobby pins; is it just me or do bobby pin tieves live in your hair storage too! I always pick hair stuff up in primark as its all £1!

This grey fluffy top was £5 and will be perfect for A/W. It's soooo soft!


The shoes are so darn pretty! They are perfect for the funeral I have next week and can be worn again. They seem an okay quality for £10 aswell.


Last are these Smurf haribos - the best haribos in my opinion! 



What have you bought in Primark recently? What are your fave haribos?


Love, Lizzie x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.