August Favourites 2013! | Products I've Been Loving Recently!

 I'm back to school on Wednesday *sobs* but I'll be keeping with my regular every-other-day posting schedule and there's a new timetable - that post's up tomorrow! I've loved a few gems this month so let's get started!

First up is a new toner - I prefer exfoliating with a muslin cloth or acid toner now and this one from boots botanics is really good with similar results to the pixi glow tonic but with alcohol :(
 After saying I prefer non gritty exfoliators this one from St Ives was great when my skin became clogged and feeling a bit congested - an old faithful. And a newly re discovered love is this Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Clarifying Shampoo - it leaves my hair reallllly clean and removes build up. 

With that shampoo I love to use this Dove conditioning treatment - ohhh it smells so good and leaves my hair nourished and super soft!

 For makeup my Garnier Perfect Blur has been a staple and feels like you're rubbing air onto your skin - my mum even purchased her own! NYC sunny has always been a fave but this month it has been used a lot in competition with my new une bb cream bronzer (reviewed earlier this month) - a fab way of looking naturally tanned. Elf's candid coral blush was never a favourite shade it it's been used a lot these past few weeks and I love it! And after hunting for a good under eye concealer maybelline's fit me found its home and is now used everyday!

My maybelline colour tattoos have all been used a lot but permanent taupe is an everyday shade. Baby lips were worn daily with the NYC apple lip balm in blueberry and the natural collection fondant lip gloss. Telescopic waterproof, need I say more x

What are your faves?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.