June 2013 Favourites

6 months down, 6 months to go!
I have one and a half weeks left until I finish school for Summer (yay - my school gets more holidays than others!) and am saving for the hols so not a ton of new faves but a few... On with the fabby products!

Makeup
 

Revlon Photoready Primer
 I've had this for ages but finally started to use it and love it! It makes my pores look tiny and my skin smooth - great for smoothing over my horrid burn on my face - not from the sun, I promise! (will not insert picture but is gross!)

LOOk Beauty Mini Makeover Palette in Baby Blue Eyes
This is so handy for travel - 8 pigmented and wearable eyeshadows, 1 pretty, Nars Orgasm-esque blush and 4 lip colours for all occasions. I love this for keeping in my handbag for touch-ups and changing my look from day to night.
Would you like to see a post showing how to use this palette to do this?

Miners Bronzer Blusher Blend in Sunblushed
 This has been raved about by a few bloggers and I finally purchased it and love it for no-makeup makeup days - so easy to use and makes my cheeks look glowy. What put me off was shipping from miners.co.uk but I found it with free shipping from Amazon!

e.l.f clarifying pressed powder in Ivory
This is a lovely powder to add coverage and to mattify so flawlessly - for £1.50 you can't go wrong.

Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
 Have I raved about this enough - no! This is non cakey and really mattifying - buy it; it's only £1.99

e.l.f studio stipple brush
Whenever I've been applying foundation//bb cream//tinted moisturiser this month I've been reaching for this brush - I love it as it buffs and stipples leaving a natural finish plus it dries after washing it quickly too.

Revlon Lip Gloss in Coral Reef
This is an intense coral colour that looks gorgeous on darker skin tones but looked nice when I paired it with bare eyes and a light coverage foundation. A really lovely product.

Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment Concealer in Bright On
Featured in my 'Best Concealers for Covering Dark Circles' post, this concealer was found by my amazing mother for £2 and is ab fab - it covers whilst feeling light and not being at all cakey.

Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner
I never really go for eyeliner in general but I've been loving a really really thin line along my upper lash line and winging it out - this stays all day and doesn't transfer which is always a bonus!

Collection Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
I needed a new eyebrow pencil and this one does the trick - next up, Anastasia Beverly Hills!

Wilko Lash Curlers
After my crappy elf ones died on me I purchased these which are better and the rubber bits have not been dented yet - fab!

Swatches from top: blush from look palette, eyebrow pencil from collection, liquid liner from collection, lipgloss from revlon, eyeshadows from look palette


Skincare and Haircare 
 

Batiste Light and Blonde
I like this for adding volume and for lightening my blonde hair; although it may be light I found a BLACK hair in it the other day!!! Needless to say I tugged it out and have found no more since - I think my roots are scared!

Vaseline
Not for lips but for lashes and brows - I have noticed growth in just one week!

B.Pure Micellar Water
After using up the L'Oreal one (products i've used up post here) I needed a new Bioderma-dupe and this is fab at removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara!

Nip + Fab Shine Fix
A great mattifying primer - not drying on my dry skin but still minimises pores and provides a matte complexion - smells a bit like sausages, not sure whether I like or not!?


Random
 

iPads are Godsends (or Applesends) and are so useful - I am obsessed with Hay Day (named Lizzie's Farm, if you'd like to friend me!). I am only on level 13 now but am playing like nuts!

The flosser thing from Wisdom makes flossing so much easier and is green - I love it!


What are your favourites for June? Leave me a comment and I will definitely reply!!!

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.