Favourite Summer Blushers 2013 | e.l.f, Fashionista, Benefit, Max Factor, MUA


As a blush addict I thought it best to do a post dedicated to my favourite blushers for summer - all but one affordable and gorgeous!


Clockwise from top left:

Fashionista Blusher in London (wrongly named in picture)

I literally screamed when I found out that Fashionista was being stocked by MUA and that their companies had joined - the whole Fashionista range is on a huge sale and the blushers are only £1.65!!! Such a pretty orangey-pink with a satin finish.

Benefit Cha Cha Tint

Can you tell I like orange? This is easy to use (just warm between fingers and dot onto cheeks) and provides a natural sheen with a tangerine tint. Samples are easy to find in kits/free gifts with points cards.

e.l.f studio blush in Peachy Keen

I used this religiously before Christmas and I still love it - almost light enough to be a highlighter, this pale peach blush looks beautiful with a tan.

MUA Cream Blush in Blossom

Though it doesn't look like much in the pan or swatched, it looks great on the cheeks without bronzer. It gives subtle structure without looking like makeup at all.

Fashionista Blush in Rose Thrill

Scarily neon but looks pretty when on the skin with pale skin especially. I love this for making my skin look more awake.

Max Factor Cream Blush in Soft Pink

With these recieving loads of hype at the mo I had to try one and I love it - so lovely and glowy. These are amazing but you don't get much product.

MUA Powder Blush in Shade 4

A standard coral shade that everyone must own - I break this one out when the weather gets hotter as it can be work on its own (ie without a base) and is bright but not neon and is matte.


What are your favourite blushers for summer?

Love Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.