Empties/Products I've Used Up #2 | June 2013


 I have been accumulating products for months now and so my recycling box will be very pleased to know it can take these bits. 

 Tissues are a necessity and these are from boots and the 99p store.

 I use wet wipes to remove my face makeup and I love to try different ones - the No7 ones are great if you have vouchers, Botanics Brightening ones are verrry similar and the Primark ones are cheap and my holy grail!

 I am a micellar water convert and this L'Oreal one was good for refreshing and removing makeup. This Garnier makeup remover is the one I'll always use because I love it. I had a sample of the No7 one and it does not compare at all! Then my go-to toner is the simple one as it contains no alcohol so it does not dry out my skin.

 I used to love this blackhead clearing cleanser but it has began to irritate my skin so I have had to stop using it :( A past love is the tea tree range from superdrug - this scrub is great and super abrasive. The Simple Light Moisturiser is okay for when my skin is oilier but not for dyer days.

 These nose pore strips didn't do anything - pointless and painful. The No7 night cream saved my skin but is overpriced and the superdrug one does the same thing. These serum samples make my skin feel smooth and I rip them to shreds when I can't get any more out of them.

 VO5 Strong Hold hairspray is my fave as it isn't crispy but is rain-proof. I didn't really like this superdrug one and just kept it in my bag for touch-ups. Batiste is a must-have and this small size was essential on weekends away.

 I love this leave-in conditioner from Toni-and-Guy but it's discontinued *sob*! I always use this conditioning nail polish remover from Boots as it is better for my nails than others I've tried. This treatment from Tresemme's Platinum Strength line lasted me two uses and left my hair super soft and sleek. I had a sample of this Scrub of Your Life from Soap and Glory is great as it foams up and works as a body wash too! 

 I have finished a lot of mascaras - they will appear in the order of the picture. NYC Showtime is amazing and only £1.99. The Natural Collection clear mascara isn't rough in my eyebrows but holds them in place. Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast dried out super fast and did nothing for my eyelashes. This Scarlet and Crimson duo is crappity crap. MUA Mega Volume is a favourite and makes my lashes full and fluffy,. Maybelline Falsies Flared was disappointing and did nothing but clump my lashes and stink. Collection Longer Lash - like the new formulation and brush better as this is a bit wet.

Another mascara is e.l.f lengthening and defining - good for layering with other mascaras but nothing special. Collection concealers are fab and this has been scraped within an inch of its life. Another great concealer is MUA Brush On Concealer Pen - it is really brightening. My lash curler died on me and I bought a new one from Wilkinson's which is much better.



Hope this empties was helpful - be sure to leave me a comment of what you've use up... 

Love
Lizzie x

PS Any blog post requests? Please email me them or leave in a comment!

2 comments

  1. ooo lots of empties! I have that flowery tissue box too :) just popped over from your youtube comment and followed xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! Have been a lover of your blog and youtube for a long time!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.