Best Under Eye/Dark Circle Correcting Concealers from the Drugstore -Boots and Superdrug | L'Oreal, Soap and Glory, MUA, e.l.f, 2true


 Hi, I'm Lizzie and I am a Concealaholic. I have a drawer full of them. And as a sufferer of dark circles, I like to try out a lot of concealers to cover them - these are a few of my favourites.

Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment in Bright On - £9.00

A recent find but I've already fallen in love; it is a yellow toned corrector and it really makes my undereye circles disappear, plus it has some kind of technology that helps to treat dark circles so I feel like I'm helping my skin when I use it.

2true 3-in-1 Concealer in Light 1 - £1.99

This provides the coverage of Collection Lasting Perfection but is not half as cakey and lasts as long. It is fabby on blemishes too and can be found in Superdrug.

e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige - £1.50

A well-loved concealer, this one looks super-natural and even though the coverage isn't amazing it can be built up and lasts all day.

Make Up Academy Pro Base Conceal and Brighten Kit in Porcelain Beige - £3.50

These concealers (+ cream highlight) are so fabulous and creamy and correcting I cannot explain but I'll try. They never crease on me, look flawless and blend amazingly. I love these and need them in my life. I'm already hitting pan on the two concealer shades - oops x

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Concealer in 1 Light - £8.49

This is super brightening and works so much better than the mayebelline one. It is not cakey at all and blends perfectly. The shades are all really neutral and the brush is really soft so doesn't irritate my eyes - amaze!

Swatches (from left then below): Soap and Glory, 2true, e.l.f, L'Oreal, MUA

I hope this blog post was helpful in your journey to find the perfect holy grail concealer - if you have any recommendations please leave them as a comment or send me an email to lizzielovesfudge@hotmail.co.uk

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.