Monthly Favourites | April 2013



OMG it's May... I cannot believe it. This month has been super busy at school and I am super tired but tests are still to come (harder when your Italian teacher expects 100% from everyone and is giving us 13 year-olds GCSE papers - ie for Americans, BIG tests for 16 year-olds). PS: Sorry they're late - I've had trouble uploading pictures.

Anyway, I am here to share my favourites...so let's begin!


Make-Up

 Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £8.99
This gives my skin an amazing glow and good coverage whilst still looking natural - it's a love!

Miss Sporty 'Morning Baby' BB Cream - £3.49
This gives next-to-no coverage but is great for a glow for school or a lazy day.

e.l.f shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal - £1.50
OMG - if you want an amazing glow (noticing a pattern - I am) mix this into your foundation and then dot it onto your cheekbones and centre of the face. I makes you look amazing!!!

e.l.f blush in candid coral - £3.75
My least favourite e.l.f blush made my new spring fave - I like the berry colours for winter and now I'm breaking out my corals, peaches and pinks - yay x!

benefit 'it' stick - discontinued (sorry!)
My mum found this in a box of bits for 50p at her work and thought of me - and I love it! It works well all over and under the eyes too - I'm so sad that it's discontinued (then again that stops me spending money on high-end makeup)

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - £4.99
I cannot believe that I have almost every colour tattoo and I didn't have this one! This is so gorgey on its own or with shadow over the top. Colour Tattoos always help my eyeshadow to last as even with a high end primer nothing lasts on my lids.


Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya - £7.99
One of the new shades - and defo my favourite. It is a sort of orange/coral/peach with no shimmer - it looks quite glossy and sheer on the lips and is my new fave colour.


MUA Lipgloss in Shade 3 - discontinued (sorry... again)
I love the smell of this - vanilla - my favourite scent. And the colour's pretty and natural with a non-sticky formula.


Skin and Body Care

 Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Lotion - £10.00
One pump per leg and 1/2 a pump per arm for this lotion. It is super moisturizing and makes my skin really smooth.

L'Oreal Micellar Water - £4.99
Although this doesn't remove waterproof mascara as it claims it removes all my other makeup and even if I was to pour it into my eyes it would not sting (trust me, large amounts of this has gotten into my eyes). Amazeballs.

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - £3.49
Holy. Grail. Product. It's really thin so it's easy to blend in, contains no SPF so it doesn't lower my other SPF and keeps my skin clear all the time I wear it. Seriously - no blemishes whatsoever! It also works as a spot treatment and is good for all skintypes - I have dry skin and it works for me and I could easily see it working for oilier skins too.


Others 
Beautiful Creatures Book
I loved this book so much - sort of like Twilight but with different magical themes. I fell in love with the characters and cried when death occured (spoiler!). A definite recommendation!

Vanilla Coke
YESSSS! It's back and I am over the moon - I've been making my own for the past few years and now I don't have to. My favourite drink and I love it!
    
 

So those are my favourites! Tell me in the comments of you have any favourites and if you've tried any of mine.
May's going to be a really amazing month - my relatives from Japan are in town and it's great to see them and May is my favouite month of the year because of... EUROVISION! I am a complete Eurovision obsessee and I cannot wait for it... the singing, the performers, the cheese!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.