Collection (2000?) Ultimate Fix Compact Foundation in Ivory | Review and Swatch


Is it still Collection 2000 or is it just Collection?

I don't think I've spoken about this yet but I've been using it for a while - I had a day about two months ago where our telly stopped working and I felt really down so I went with my Mum to her later hair appointment and did some late shopping (did I tell this story already?) and so bought this (and a lot of other stuff x).

so... let's get reviewing!


The Facts

3 Shades (Ivory, Honey and Biscuit)
£4.99 from Superdrug and Boots
Cream Compact Foundation
 SPF 15


Collection Says

- Combines concealer, foundation and powder in one, making it even easier to achieve naturally beautiful skin.
- Contains SPF15 to care and shield skin from harmful UV rays.

- Magically transforms from a lightweight solid to liquid foundation, and sets as a matte powder so your skin stays moisturised and looking shine-free for longer.


http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk


Opinions

1.) It's extremely easy to apply with a duo-fibre brush (not a sponge!)

2.) It gives really good coverage (medium) without looking at all cakey

3.) It's reasonably priced

4.) It is long-wearing (6-8 hrs)

5.) It's matte (good or bad - up to you?)

6.) The packaging is really useful - the compact conatins space for a sponge and a large mirror.

Overall, I really like this poduct and would recommend it to most skin types, just not the extremes (super dry or super oily) as it does cling to some dry patches if they're flakey and would slide off very oily skins.


Hope you enjoyed the review! Any post requests?

PS You can follow my blog via bloglovin, email and google friend connect!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.