20 Random Facts About Me!

 Here are some random facts about me.
 
1. Whenever I laugh I cry - no matter how little I laugh I'll always tear up and people have to ask if I'm okay but I'm always too qiggly to answer.
 
2. I was a Rainbow and a Brownie but never a GirlGuide.
 
3. I go to an all girls private school - it's amazing.
 
4. I love Maths - I'm a mathlete and want to do a maths degree.
 
   5. Salve! I can speak Latin - I learn at school.

6. My bedroom wallpaper has birds on it.
 
7. I have great grandparents and they are fabby!
 
8. I read blogs more than I watch YouTube.
 
9. I prefer Boots to Superdrug (agvantage card points!).
 
10. I'm a member of a Historical Society.
 
11. I've been given many random birthday presents over the years including a pot of pink play-doh and a box of chocolate fingers.
 
12. I love cats but if I was to get a pet it would be a dog - I won't though because my Mum hates animals.
 
13. My uncle on my dad's side lives in Japan.
 
14. I am an only child and the only female grandchild.
 
15. I am obsessed with cleansing and have so many cleansers.
 
16. My hair is a really weird colour - it's light blonde on the top but gets almost deep brown underneath.
 
17. I swim once a week with school and HATE it!!! My teacher is evil and we have to swim 8 lengths warm-up.
 
18. My dad has black hair but when he was younger he was light blonde.
 
19. I am well travelled - I have been to Japan, Wales, Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Croatia, Greece and Austria.

20. I am a read-o-holic and I read 2-3 books a week - I'm currently on Wolf Hall.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.