What's in my Travel Makeup Bag? | Easter 2013



 I just got back from a weekend away in the Chilterns! Although it was only a four-day trip I wanted a selection of makeup so I could change up my makeup easily.

For foundation I took my new Revlon Photoready BB Cream - loving this, totally worth the hype - and my Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless Foundation in Warm Almond as it gives a really flawless finish. To make my makeup last all day I also used the Revlon Photoready Primer as it's smoothing and keeps my makeup lasting for ages - the MUA fixing spray really helped with makeup longevity too. 
Then for concealer I took a cult favourite, Collection Lasting Perfection, as it covers all amazingly. I also took Maybelline's Dream Lumi Touch as it brightens and makes the whites of my eyes pop! Then a new find is the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer (as seen in my last haul) because it can be kept in my handbag for top ups of powder and concealer. Then my powder was Revlon's Nearly Naked as it is super creamy and adds a little coverage.
 
I finally managed to seek out NYC Sunny Bronzer and love it - similar to MUA Bronzed Perfection but a bit more orange. For highlight MUA Undress Your Skin's one was fitting as it is so luminizing! Then as I needed a mirror and a selection of blushes with limited space I chose my Fashionista Blush Palette (cinnamon, rose thrill, New York, London) as these are some of my favourite blushes.
Then for brows I chose my MUA Brow Kit and Collection Clear Mascara to keep them in tip-top shape. For mascara I was greedy and took 3 - Maybelline Falsies Flared (terrible - I'm put off Maybelline mscaras as it's clumpy, stinky and wet), Soap and Glory Thick and Fast (clumpy and the brush is too big) and e.l.f Lengthening and Defining (good for definition). For priming I needed to finish my e.l.f eyelid primer that never seems to run out so I took this.


 For eyeshadow I took two cream shadows - Maybelline On and On Bronze and Benefit's Tattle Tale - as bases. Then I also brought my MUA Undress Me Too as I like the lighter colours for holidays. Then for eyeliner I took a brown (Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl in Cocoa Bean), a black (Diego Dalla Palma Black Eyeliner) and a nude (Rimmel Scandaleyes in 005 Nude).

Then for lippies I have (left to right):
Front Row:  Revlon Lip Butters in Juicy Papaya and Strawberry Shortcake, Natural Collection Lipstick in Sand Castle and L'Oreal Caresse in Tempting Lilac. 
Back Row:  MUA Lipgloss in shade 3, Revlon Balm Stain in Cherish and 17 Lip Gloss in Very Berry.


I had a very good weekend and I hope you did too!







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.