Weekend Haul | Boots, Superdrug, Primark, New Look and Debenhams










After a morning spent at school in a Tudor costume (don't ask), running eight year-olds to the loo, I needed some retail therapy. So I headed to the shops and bought a few new bits.

Before I get into the things I purchased today, I thought I'd mention my new hairdryer. It's from Tresemme and was bought for me by my father with our Nectar points - did you know that good-for-nothing nectar points can now be exchanged for vouchers worth double the amount of points (I'm not sure if this is still the case, but it was about a week ago!). It's this one.


Okay, now onto the fun stuff (unless you like electrical appliances).

 
I didn't do my usual hour in Primark - I only picked up a few bits. I needed some short leggings as I hate wearing dresses without something underneath - these were £3 a pair and come in a variety of colours - I chose white and navy blue. During summer I live in flip flops and so I bought a couple of new pairs - at a pound per pair you really can't go wrong. One pair is floral and the other a teal stripe. 




 In New Look I chose two bandeau tops to wear under racer-back vests in purple and orange - these cost £2.99 each. Then I found this gorgeous mint green vest with a cute collar that's classy but can still look fun and girly for £6.99.

 
In Boots there were bargains to be had - a ghostparties recommended Dove Leave in Conditioner for only £1.79 and a £2 off coupon made this 17 lipstick in Belle only £2.79. In Superdrug I repurchased my beloved Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser for 1/3 off at only £2.29 and a new top coat from MUA for a pound.

Poundland was also a treasure-trove as I found these two Milani quads and this nail polish remover sponge thing (sorry - I have no idea what their real name is x).



 Then in Debenhams there was this gorgeous dress from Henry Holland in the sale with a pretty cat print for only £10! Then I found two Burt's Bees tinted lipbalms in Red Dahlia and Hibiscus for £4.99 and this cat necklace (theme... I think so) for just £2.

So that's my haul - I hope you enjoyed and please leave me a comment if you'd like me to review any of the products mentioned!
Speak soon x


 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.