Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipgloss Review and Swatches | 115 Rose Cocoon and 525 SOS Red



Firstly, I am so sad that these lipglosses are not part of the Rimmel UK line (why not - it is Rimmel LONDON, is is not?) and so, I have found them for you here priced at only £1.50 each in every shade. Secondly, this is my second lipgloss post - I hope you don't mind.


So, why have a fought to find these? Why, because they are amazing! The cream formula lasts for ages on my lips and they really are moisturising!


My shades are Rose Cocoon (found in Poundland) and SOS Red (found on Xtras).
Rose Cocoon (left) is a baby pink with a lot of shimmer in it however it looks very girly and cute on.
SOS Red (right) is a bright red shade but is extremely wearable and is my go-to nighttime lip.

These are non-sticky and contain and SPF of 15 so why not?
Especially if you live in the States and so can buy these in your local drugstores!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.