Empties/Products I've Used Up | March 2013

Sorry I've not posted in a while - I've had a maths challenge and have been sick so 'scuse the lack of posts. Anyway, I've renamed my blog and to kick things off I have an empties post.

Now, I haven't used all of this up just this month but it's been used up gradually and there won't be another one of these for a few months.

OhMyGosh
Wet Wipes



Primark deep cleansing wipes - :) they don't irritate my eyes and remove most of my makeup before cleansing.
Superdrug Cucumber Wipe - good too but I like the primark ones better as they are cheaper.
Baby wipes - an essential for removing swatches (and for babies, obviously)x

Hair (+ body)





Timotei Shimmer Shine Shampoo - a nice, non-irritating shampoo, just average.
Timotei Shimmer Shine Conditioner - average, again; moisturised a bit but left a greasy feel.
John Frieda Sheer Blode Go Blonder Conditioner - didn't really do much to enhance my blonde, another average joe.
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Hair Mask - the duo says it all - moisturising, smoothing and smelt amazeballs.
Batiste - dry shampoo - love this stuff for 2nd/3rd day hair.
Dove deodorant - dove is my deodorant go-to but I like the green tea one better.

 Skincare



 Boots Cucumber Toner - cooling and refreshing but not holy grail
Garnier Simply Essentials Toner - a nice everyday toner when on offer.
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser - a lazy-person's cleanser for when I'm too tired to cleanse properly.
 Superdrug Tea Tree Gel Cleanser - a good bathtime cleanser for pot-scrub.
Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser - not really for me - removed my makeup but I still felt like I needed to use a gel cleanser.
St Ives Apricot Scrub - been using this for ages, my holy grail scrub.
M+S ingredients coconut scrub - good smelling, not very abrasive.
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - a good moisturiser that I've repurchased.
Superdrug Tea Tree Moisturiser - average but not worth £2.99 as the pump doesn't pick up product at the bottom of the bottle.
No7 Protect and Perfect Serum - A really smoothing serum that leaves my skin soft and bouncy!
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Moisturiser - a nice everyday moisturiser but nothing amazing plus my mother hates the smell (she thinks that it smells sweaty!)

Makeup and Other Stuff    
     

Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover - a good nail polish remover, nothing outstanding though
e.l.f makeup mist and set - a repurchased product and a lovely finishing spray
Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral - a staple in my collection and a powder I always fall back on
Collection Longer Lash Mascara - an alright mascara but I still use the waterproof for natural lashes


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.