Witch Anti-Blemish BB Beauty Balm

I am in love with BB Creams at the moment and, being an acne sufferer, I was drawn to this one containing witch hazel. 


On the back of the box:

Witch's Beauty Balm is ideal for blemish prone skin. It evens out skin tone, smoothes and hydrates whilst providing an immediate visible improvement in the appearance of your skin. SPF 15 protects the skin whilst the natural witch hazel helps keep it clear, leaving you looking flawless, radiant and natural.


Advantages:
  • Good Consistency - easy to apply with your fingers or a brush (I use the e.l.f. stipple brush)
  • Contains witch hazel that targets and treats blemishes while covering them
  • Contains SPF 15 (good if you live in a hot country, not like me in cold England!)
  • Natural Coverage - good for everyday wear depending on personal taste
  • Oil Free
  • Great Value at £6.99

Disadvantages:
  • One Shade (fits paler skins with pinkier undertones)
  • Says it is also a moisturiser but for drier skins I wouldn't just use this
  • Not ideal for night-time full coverage faces
Just after application
After blending in
Final Verdict:

I like this BB Cream as it feels like skincare on the skin and is perfect for my everyday makeup. I also love the price!!!
4½ / 5

Witch BB Cream is available to buy at Boots and Superdrug in the UK.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.